A Life Long Dream Come True! Sydney, AU

From the initial consultation with Dr Turner, I...

From the initial consultation with Dr Turner, I instantly knew I was going to be in good hands.
After 3 consultations with other doctors, I was starting to feel like the Breast Augmentation i'd wanted since I was 16 was never going to happen. The other doctors I had been to see were very cold. Due to having a broad chest and wide cleavage I got responses such as "Well, we might be able to do it, but I can't guarantee your breasts will look normal" and when trying to make a life changing decision, this definitely wasn't what I wanted to hear.
Dr Turner completley blew my mind, I went for my initial consultation at the Leichhardt office and as I sat in the waiting room, I couldn't help but think it was going to be another waste of time, how very wrong I was! Dr Turner happily sat and listened to what I wanted and my concerns. Without even having to ask, Dr Turner told me what he could do, what size implant I could go to without looking abnormal, what my recovery time would be and possible issues which may arise down the track. This was an absolute breath of fresh air and exactly what I needed to hear to make up my mind.
I booked in to see him again at his Dee Why office and had my Vectra Imaging done, which gave me an even better understanding of how the implants were going to look.
A week later I had my surgery at Delmar Private Hospital, Dee Why and everything went smoothly!
Dr Turner is by far, the best man for the job!
Thanks again to the lovely anaesthetist Dr Ian Bridgland, the beautiful nurse Keilly, the gorgeous receptionist Skye and of course the amazing of Dr Turner, you have changed my life and I am one very very happy lady!
Sydney Plastic Surgeon