Uneven Nostril Height After Rhinoplasty

What I didn't like about my previous nose: -Need a...

What I didn't like about my previous nose:
-Need a little more height in the bridge area
-Bulbous nose tip
-Overall too wide

After Rhinoplasty:
My profile has improved but on the first day out of surgery I noticed right away my nostrils were different heights. One was higher and the other was lower. I was trying to stay positive and thought maybe it was the way the cast was sitting on my nose. Well after the cast came off it still looked the same. I am going on 6 week post op and nostrils have not improved.

I understand with an open Rhinoplasty with alar reduction it's hard to get both nostrils the same size, but that's not my complaint. My complaint is that each nostril is sitting at a different height so from the frontal view it's very noticeable. My other complaint is the way my alar rims were stitched caused them to heal looking like a seal's nose(like it's not fully attached but it is). I have spent the last couple weeks researching online and found out that this is very hard to correct. Some recommend lowering the higher nostril with fillers instead of surgery. I'll wait at least 6 months and see if things improve. Also, sometimes my nose looks straight and sometimes it looks like it's not. So frustrating!

Recovering from Rhinoplasty was not easy. I'm still recovering and dealing with post nasal drip and on/off congestion. All the sleepless nights along with worrying about my nostrils makes me regret my decision. This has really made me depressed.

I would not recommend this clinic because after surgery you never see your doctor again unless you put in multiple request and are willing to wait. My stitches were taken out by the nurse, not sure if this is standard practice. After expressing my concerns to the doctor about my nostrils he didn't seem to concern and just said let's just wait to see what happens. What is that suppose to mean?

What I had done

I had a very small hump removed from my nose bridge, silicone implant, ear graft to define my tip and alar reduction.
Dr. Jeong Yeon Woo

Don't use this doctor or clinic. Once you pay them and have your surgery they no longer care. When you contact them thru their in-house English translator with your concerns you'll be lucky if she even responds. When she does respond it's a very generic response such as, "things will get better." It's not from the doctor. My question is what if it doesn't? I surely don't want another revision surgery! One recovery was bad enough! Also I hardly saw the doctor, most of the time I saw the nurse for all my followup visits, except when I requested to personally see the doctor.