Not Worth a Penny - India, IN

It was my mistake that I have consulted him only...

It was my mistake that I have consulted him only and went to him thrice and everytime he assured me that goals are achievable and can be done easily. I had bulbous wide little upturned nose and he told me he will narrow it and give it better definition. He told me that he will perform osteotomy to narrow the nose. After the operation i was shocked that he didnt narrow the nose because if he had performed osteotomy I would have seen some marks around eyes or would have felt some pain but he told me he has performed osteotomy. When the nose tap were removed I could clearly see he didnt performed osteotomy and he told me that my bones were small thats why he didnt performed osteotomy. That time i felt cheated, nose was uneven too but he told me that its just swelling. I went to him regularly and everytime he told me that this unevenness is just swelling and will go away. When I visited him recently (almost 6 months after surgery) he told me that he didnt address the upper cartilage and this unevenness will be forever and I might have to go for revision to remove it and remove some more fat from nose (he told me that its not possible to remove all fat in one surgery). My nose is still wide bulbous upturned and now uneven. Also there are clear marks on both corners of nose. He has clearly misguided me and now he is not even listening to my problems. I think I have made a big mistake going to him, wasting my money and time.
India Plastic Surgeon

He didnt answer my doubts clearly but i was so desperate to get nose job that i went ahead with him. He has been lying to me since then and even told me to go for another surgery. This guy dont deliver what he promises and all he wants is the money. He dont listen to u at all and will give u false promise. I regret my decision going to him.