Never Thought That I Would Be Having Gender Correction Surgery in This Life - India

Never thought that I would be having gender...

Never thought that I would be having gender correction surgery in this life. After being fed up with the guidelines in USA , years of waiting period and expensive surgery I had left all the hope of becoming what I am and to find my true identify. One of my friend who got SRS successfully in India at Olmec Transgender Surgery Institute, New Delhi, suggested me to explore the same option. I started searching and was instantly convinced after a skype consultation with Dr Narendra Kaushik. He was available to clear my doubts about coming to India and getting this surgery done. A huge thanx to Dr. Kaushik and Olmec Team for making my dream come true. To be Honest, being a trans I had never received such hospitality in my entire life. A special thanks to Dr. Sunanda Kaushik for her incredible helping and caring attitude. I will never forget going to Indian market with her getting stuff for me...waoooo. I just can't believe that I have successfully completed my Journey from trans woman to complete woman. I am very much with Dr Kaushik's efforts towards Transgender Society. While there, I have met and made so many friends. I think Olmec is a Hub for Transgenders across the globe. I have heard so much while there about his previous works.... specially the fastest recovery after Vaginoplasty. I got out of bed after 5 days with my catheter out.
I Will be coming back to India for facial feminization surgery. Thanks again DOC :) & his wonderful team.

He is just great.. all thanks to Dr kaushik for this new life