I Would Highly Recommend This SRS Sigmoid Colon to ANYONE As my Results is in Excellect Shape!

I'm a 24 y.o MTF from Australia. My background is...

I'm a 24 y.o MTF from Australia. My background is Vietnamese & Chinese.
So I recently decided to have my SRS here at Olmec hospital in India instead of other places like Thailand or back at my country because the Before & After results was a phenomenon throughout the website unlike any sites I have seen, unlike Thailand doctors that doesn't have the best procedure like this doctor.
After sending an email to booked for the surgery I had very good responds back from the team and everything was explained very good in detail where there was a small deposit transaction.
Plus I also get to meet the Dr Kaushik over Skype before coming and that's when I felt a good connection about him where he have win me over with everything , and he have gained my trust 100% as I know this doctor will make me become beautiful and alive again.
So when I arrived at the hospital for my SRS we had a good consultation before my next day I had the surgery.
His work is just UNBELIEVABLE & the procedure that was done to me in a smooth operation that all went well at the end was just MAGIC in HEAVEN!
Again, after my SRS with the sigmoid colon I am able to gain 8inch for my awesome result.
But I would 100% highly recommend this doctor to anyone as I believe his skilled work can achieve to make anyone beautiful!