50 YO European Professional Guy from New Zealand. 3 Kids. A Great Life... Just Want Some Hair - India

After 20 yrs of being pretty much totally bald on...

After 20 yrs of being pretty much totally bald on top & in need of a new lady in my life I decided to invest in myself & get a hair transplant. I researched this for over 3 + years & AK Clinics repeatedly came out with consistently highly rated reviews due to their state of the art techniques & most importantly accredited experience.

Im so pleased I took the leap & went to AK Clinics as the communication & process recommended was crystal clear from the on line assessment , payment process , pre-surgical procedure discussions to the actual operation. An amazing team of super dedicated & experienced medical staff under the direction of Dr Kapil Dua painstakingly & yet artistically transferred hair from my temple area, beard & chest ..... & get this 10 mths later absolutely no scar tissue whatsoever.
I no longer wear a cap as I now have a natural appearance of hair & 4-5 times the female interest prior.
Plan to go to AK - Clinics & think of this as a long term investment in your self esteem & future
India Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Kapil Dua is a consummate professional who`s lifetime dedication to discovering & perfecting the FUE procedure is simply outstanding. And yet he is such a down to earth & personable doctor. We had some great conversations on a personal level as well as really transparent professional consultation. His hands on ability & efficiency in the theatre is top shelf & his professionalism & enthusiasm in providing a great looking job rubs off on his equally dedicated colleagues. This was important to me as it takes a team to perform a miracle like what is done at AK. I will return to Dr Kapil Dua at some point as from my experience he is trustworthy & is leader of a Clinc that can be trusted for awesome results. I travelled from New Zealand to India & have returned home totally pleased with my experience & would recommend these guys. Kia Ora from Aoteoroa