20 Years Female With Much Needed Transformation from Female to Male - Delhi, IA

I think there is only doctor who can perform...

I think there is only doctor who can perform phalloplasty in such an amazing manner. i can not thank dr kaushik enough. He is the best surgeon in india for Female to Male Surgeries, I have contacted Dr Narendra Kaushik through one of my friend and he just satisfied my curiosity and confusion regarding my transformation from female to male. From the Age of 17 i was on hormonal therapy with Dr Narendra Kauhsik and Undergone Top Surgery Just a Year Back , Now i Have Gone through Phalloplasty surgery and yes i am very much happy now. I feel like i am born today, Thank you Dr Narendra Kaushik So Much Lots of love and yes Staff at Olmec is very Kind and caring they have became a part of my life, I have shared the most important time with them thank you all.

20 Years Female With Much Needed Transformation from Female to Male - Delhi, IA

I think there is only doctor who can perform phalloplasty in such an amazing manner. i can not thank dr kaushik enough. He is the best surgeon in india for Female to Male Surgeries, I have contacted Dr Narendra Kaushik through one of my friend and he just satisfied my curiosity and confusion regarding my transformation from female to male. From the Age of 18 i was on hormonal therapy with Dr Narendra Kauhsik and Undergone Top Surgery Just a Year Back , Now i Have Gone through Phalloplasty surgery and yes i am very much happy now. I feel like i am born today, Thank you Dr Narendra Kaushik So Much Lots of love and yes Staff at Olmec is very Kind and caring they have became a part of my life, I have shared the most important time with them thank you all.