Thank You Dr Kaushik For Metoidioplasty and Scrotoplasty - Delhi, India

My friend from the UK had sex reassignment surgery...

My friend from the UK had sex reassignment surgery at Olmec Health Center. She used to be male, now she is female. I told her my problem since my surgery a year earlier (I am not happy with how my reformed male from female genitalia look). I also had an ulcer that would not heal. I emailed Dr. Kaushik from my Australian home to ask his advice. I emailed some photographs, so he could see my problems. He was quick to reply and assure me that he could ‘fix’ this.

All my emails from him & the clinic were answered very quickly. I never had to wait for long.

My first SRS was done in Europe but Dr. Kaushik is clear and the costs were much more affordable for me. I hauled to Delhi for the surgery just a couple of months after our correspondence began. Dr. Kaushik & the whole team showed me nothing but kindness & courtesy during my stay. The surgery result gives me great happiness. I wish I had come here before.

One of the Best FTM surgeon according to my experience