3 Colorful Tattoos Progress Using Alex Triadavantage and Picoway Laser

I'm writing this to encourage those out there...

I'm writing this to encourage those out there wondering if the cost and pain of tattoo removal is worth it...YES it is! I started removing mine in November 2011 and get treatments as I can afford them. My doctor says its not how fast I'm able to do treatments, its the fact that I'm still working on them that's the important part. I've seen a lot of progress on all 3. When I started 5 years ago Picoway technology wasn't on the market yet so Dr. Mundt at Delete Tattoo in Phx did 4 out the 5 treatments with Alex Tri-Advantage. It's really cleared the bright colors well. However my large green tattoo on my arm has been more stubborn than the other colors because well, its green and green is a difficult color. I have not done a picoway treatment on it yet but soon will once i can afford it. It is definitely lightened up with the 4 Alex treatments though. I've heard that Picoway is awesome for clearing greens and blues, so I'm excited to get it done soon. Being tattoo free will feel so good. So stick with it everyone! :)
Dr. MUNDT

Dr. Mundt is amazing. She is so caring and genuine. She is very sweet and positive too but she is up front about realistic expectation with the tattoo removal process and clearing time. I drive an hour and a half to see her. It's worth it. I love Delete Tattoo!