Mommy Makeover/ Mentor Implants 325-375 - Delaware, DE

In the process of interviewing doctors to find the...

In the process of interviewing doctors to find the perfect combination of quality and price. I live about 2 hours from several big cities so local options aren't easy to find. I've had 4 c-sections with my last one being 9 years ago. I definitely know I'll move forward with a tummy tuck but I'm still going back and forth on whether to augment my breasts. I like them, I just want some volume back after breastfeeding all of the kids. I'm currently a 36AB looking to fill a solid B. I plan to have the surgery October 2016, now to find the perfect surgeon.

Pre op pictures

Pretty much narrowed down the doctor I've chosen to do my tummy tuck and fat transfer. Going for a second consult with my husband with the plan to schedule an OR date. Nervous and excited!
I wanted to post pics of the before so I can compare to the after. My worst fear is that one breast will retain more fat than the other.

Pre-op pics

My first attempt to upload via the phone app failed. Second attempt. Trying to journal as much as I can.

Mommy Makeover-week1

Week1-today marks one week since I decided to permanently alter my body. Still have mixed feelings. My left breast is falling slower than my right. I've developed a blood blister on my left hip because I think my compression was too tight. Also I don't think my body will have that tight stomach look when it's all said and done. Trying get to stay optimistic though.

Week 2

Week2-the sterile strips were taken off this week. Still a little disappointed that my upper stomach isn't as tight as I expected. The stomach scar looks great. Feeling normal and able to sleep on my side. Breasts are settling down nicely. Can't wait to get clearance to shop for new bras.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Doctor and staff bedside manner were great.