30 Year Old Mother of 3, Very Happy with Result! - Delafield, WI

I have had 3 children and in each pregnancy I...

I have had 3 children and in each pregnancy I gained about 50 pounds. My stomach was stretched and was causing lower back pain and I felt self-conscious about how it looked. I decided to get a tummy tuck (with lipo) and glad I did. It is one of the beat decisions I have made. I look like I did in my early 20s before my 1st pregnancy.
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Parkins and she eased my worries by explaining the tummy tuck procedure, outcomes and possible complications. I am so happy I went through the surgery because 6 months post-op I feel like my old self again. I feel so confident and I can honestly say I look great! Dr. Parkins was professional, funny, and down to earth. I am glad I drove the extra distance to see her, it was worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Parkins, she is the total package you are looking for. She is good at what she does and will leave you satisfied with a fantastic result.