55 Yr Old, Deep Plane Face Lift, Rhinoplasty - Delafield, WI

I'm an active 54 year old and I wanted a more...

I'm an active 54 year old and I wanted a more youthful look to match the way I felt on the inside. I chose a deep plane face lift for the long lasting natural results. I was targeting saggy jowls, double chin and nasal folds. I had rhinoplasty to narrow my bridge and remove a large bump. I have thicker skin so I had more swelling than I anticipated but I followed the instructions I was given and had no other issues. Bruising was minimal and was due to the rhinoplasty (in which they had to break my nose) not the lift.
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Campbell for his experience, reputation, double board certification, and the natural look that his patients had in the before and afters. I had little to no post op issues and I credit that to the skillfullness of Dr Campbell. I want to be sure to tell you that Dr Campbell's staff is outstanding to work with. They are professional, kind, and have gone above what one would expect in making sure that I was taken care of. Great experience overall.