Follow-up to Mohs Procedure on my Nose.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My motivation for writing this review is that Dr....

My motivation for writing this review is that Dr. Pacella did an amazing job on my nose. I had a spot about the size of a pencil point that I felt was strange and needed to be looked at. I saw my regular dermatologist who took a small biopsy. The biopsy showed that I had squamous cell carcinoma. I went in to have the Moh's procedure on this spot; the result was a large nickle size hole in the side of my nose. The surgeon said it was too big for him to close and that I needed to see a plastic surgeon.

The surgeon said it was too big for him to close and that I needed to see a plastic surgeon. He sent me to Dr. Pacella. I was afraid when I saw the size of hole in my nose; I had visions of a huge scar for life. Dr. Pacella was very kind; he explained the full procedure and assured me that it would be just fine. He was correct!! When I show people the before and after pictures.....they are in awe!!! I will see Dr. Pacella for any further plastic surgery procedures I might need in the future.