Follow-up to Mohs Procedure on my Nose.

My motivation for writing this review is that Dr....

My motivation for writing this review is that Dr. Pacella did an amazing job on my nose. I had a spot about the size of a pencil point that I felt was strange and needed to be looked at. I saw my regular dermatologist who took a small biopsy. The biopsy showed that I had squamous cell carcinoma. I went in to have the Moh's procedure on this spot; the result was a large nickle size hole in the side of my nose. The surgeon said it was too big for him to close and that I needed to see a plastic surgeon.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

The surgeon said it was too big for him to close and that I needed to see a plastic surgeon. He sent me to Dr. Pacella. I was afraid when I saw the size of hole in my nose; I had visions of a huge scar for life. Dr. Pacella was very kind; he explained the full procedure and assured me that it would be just fine. He was correct!! When I show people the before and after pictures.....they are in awe!!! I will see Dr. Pacella for any further plastic surgery procedures I might need in the future.