So Depressed! - La Jolla, CA

I had liposuction (I don't know if it was...

I had liposuction (I don't know if it was tumescent) 8/22/16 by Dr. John G. Apostolides at DEFY Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. Almost three months later I am still really disappointed. He told me he took out 1 liter (big deal) of fat. That's equivalent to 2.2 lbs. He told me there is only an inch of fat under my skin and that it's still is big because my muscle isn't tight. Right. Look at these photos at various points along the way.
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

I wouldn't return to him. He did a breast reduction and my nipple coloration is damaged. Then he did the lipo because he went back in to do some refinement on my reduction so I got the lipo without having to pay for the hospital and anesthesiologist. I paid $2000 for the lipo. I haven't gotten the results I expected even after losing 14 lbs due to being so upset. I sent him pictures at 6 weeks and he hasn't responded. I have a 3 month follow-up and don't even want to go! He gets good ratings for everything but the quality of the work.