I got my forehead, glabella, and crows feet done. - Definitely Worth It - Downers Grove, IL

Unlike some of the other reviews, I waited the two...

Unlike some of the other reviews, I waited the two weeks I was told it would take for full results to decide whether I thought it was worth it or not. It definitely was! I was kind of on the fence about doing it in the first place--I thought I might be acting too vain, making too big a deal about some tiny lines--and halfway through the procedure, I almost told them to stop because it was far from comfortable. I got my forehead, glabella, and crows feet done. It almost felt like what I would imagine a snakebite would feel like. And after it was done, I was a little disappointed because I could still see the prominent (at least to me) line between my eyes that I make when I frown. But slowly over the two weeks, the lines softened, mainly because I could no longer move those muscles. I do feel a little self-conscious now because I have lost some facial expressiveness and I don't want people to know I've gotten it, but I saw a colleague that I hadn't seen in a few months and her first comment was how refreshed and relaxed I looked! Now that's the kind of thing I'd like to be noticed for!