50 with 2 in College Vaser Lipo on Abs and Flanks - Dedham, MA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Took out a loan and Treated myself to vaser lipo...

Took out a loan and Treated myself to vaser lipo procedure for 50th birthday to finally get rid of my post childbirth tummy, hip and flank fat. My girls are in college and after 20 years of exercise, I haven't been able to get my flat tummy back. I have learned from being a part of this website that I chose the wrong doctor. In the year following my procedure I had 3 follow up visits. 1 week to check wounds that were not closed with stitches or steri strips; just gauze pads and enough tape to leave scars on my skin. At 15 weeks I had an appt, in which he just took Picts and, after my concern due to no changes, told me I had to it a year befor seeing final results. At 6 months, still disappointed. He took Picts and told me to give it a year and that was it. I had no massage therapy or drainage tubes to get rid of the fluid. I went back to see him 13 months later with complaints that my tummy wasn't any smaller, the right side was bigger than the left, and it felt lumpy when you pressed down on it, which he said was just scar tissue. I still had the same bra fat and roll on my right flank. I would advise that if you live in the boston area, stay away from dr. David in Dedham. It was not worth it for $7,000. I wish I went to another doctor, but he convinced me that he was the best. He said he specialized in vaser lipo and I believed everything he said.
Dr Dave e. David