Liposuction Was Worth Everything!! - Decatur, GA

I had smart liposuction performed by Dr. Boutte...

I had smart liposuction performed by Dr. Boutte six weeks ago and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I've lost many inches off my waistline and can actually look down and see my feet!! I will admit there was some uncomfortableness after surgery that is to be expected but outside of that, I have absolutely no regrets. The staff at Boutte Contour Surgery & Skin are amazingly attentive and detailed about the regime that will lead to success. I was given support before and after the procedure. Dr. Boutte is wonderful and you can tell she truly cares about her clients and getting them the best results. This was evident in my consultation with her. I am excited about my new/improved appearance and more comfortable in my clothes. I am so happy and certain I made the right decision in choosing Dr. Boutte.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte is a caring practitioner that is totally invested in the best outcome for her patients.