23 Year Old, Septoplasty and Nasal Fracture Reduction - Dearborn, MI

In March of 2014 I caught an elbow playing...

In March of 2014 I caught an elbow playing basketball. It left my nose grossly broken/curved and severely deviated my nasal septum. With my busy schedule school/work I didn't have the time to go under the knife until August 2016. My procedure was a septoplasty and open reduction of nasal fracture, the results were life changing!!
Detroit Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am convinced that Dr. Michael Carron is part Surgeon part Magician! Upon meeting Dr. MC for the first time during my consultation I knew right then I was in great hands. He was very friendly, understood the struggle I was going through with my nose which was deviated and grossly fractured. He was very straight forward and anxious to get my problem fixed. On August 17, 2016 I went into surgery (Septoplasty and Open reduction of nasa fracture). Dr. Michael Carron visited me bed-side right before the surgery. He was reassuring me that my procedure will go smoothly and he made sure I was comfortable and at ease before surgery. I thought that was very excellent and professional from his part! The results of the surgery were outstanding! Never in my life was I able to breathe this well from my nose!! My curved/fractured nose was also repaired and perfectly straight!! I can't thank this man enough!