19 Years Old, Wanting Fuller Lips - Dearborn, MI

I've been subconscious about my top lip for some...

I've been subconscious about my top lip for some time. I usually just over drew my lip with liner, but it didn't look realistic enough and it was frustrating. I never seriously considered lip injections until recently, especially because I've been saving for BA. I decided to take the plunge, and so far I like the results (about 36 hours after injections). One side (my left) looks and feels plumper, but it may be because I'm slightly more bruised on that side.

It feels pretty odd, because I can feel the Juvederm in my lips when I do things like grin or pucker my lips. It's slowly going away, but it's still odd. It's also a bit hard to pucker them or eat, but it hasn't been two days yet so I'm being patient.

I felt slight pain when the needle went in, but not much else because I definitely went for the numbing gel!

Happy so far!

58 hours after injections

Still feels a bit weird. Hard to do certain things, and I'm still slightly bruised but I'm wearing lipstick in all the pictures. I'm glad I got them done, but the doctor did put more into my left side than my right. I can see the difference, and for a perfectionist it bothers me lol.

I wish a little bit more was put into my top lip, because when I smile my top lip looks a bit small for my liking. I better know what I want for the future, though!

Little irked

Because they're my lips, I can't avoid thinking about how one side of my top lip is larger than the other. I try to overline but it's still obvious and really bugs me. I want to go back to get it fixed, but I don't make much money and 400$ to touch my lip up isn't very doable right after spending 400$.
Any suggestions?

Thinking about adding more

It's nearly a month after the injections and I'm considering going back to get a bit more in my top lip still. I want a bit more fullness in my top lip, particularly in the corners. I'd like it to look more like how they do in the photos where I'm holding it.

Comparison

Comparison photos- slight smile.
Dearborn Facial Plastic Surgeon

My decision to get lip injections was a bit spontaneous, but worth it. My waiting time was short, and the assistant and doctor made me feel at ease by answering my questions and chatting while they did the injections. Dr. Masri saw that I wanted more Juvederm added to my top lip than bottom, and he did it just how I wanted. I also have little bruising, which is great! Dr. Masri didn't go over aftercare whatsoever, though. Only complaint I have. I asked the assistant and she just said to ice for the day and be careful, like don't use straws for a few days.