Liquid Rhinoplasty - Dearborn, MI

I had a slight curve in my nose that I absolutely...

I had a slight curve in my nose that I absolutely hated and felt insecure about. Dr. Masri suggested a liquid rhino. The results are unbelievable and instant. I had no complications and no swelling. It was a very brief and minimally invasive procedure. It's also a very affordable alternative as opposed to going under the knife. I'm extremely happy and satisfied with my doctor's work. I highly recommend it for people who just have slight imperfections.
Dearborn Facial Plastic Surgeon

Well, what can I say? Dr. Masri is awesome! Great guy and wonderful personality. He's so nice and so patient with me. It's a big deal these days to find a doctor that listens to you instead of doing what they want. Very few doctors I know that do that, he's one of them. I love seeing Dr. Masri, he cracks me up. He's hilarious and very pleasant to be around. There's nothing worse than a smug doctor! Dr. Masri also has a sweet office staff. His assistant Rebecca is also a pleasure to deal with. She's such a nice lady, professional, and very kind. She really knows now to mingle with patients and make them feel comfortable while waiting for the doctor. I visit Dr. Masri's office often for minor cosmetic touch-ups and I've always been happy with his work. He's very conservative with his work, he won't have you looking unnatural or overdid. He always hits the "just right" mark. I highly recommend Dr. Haitham Masri. I can say with a clear conscience that he's a great and very experienced doctor who is worth a visit. You'll very likely come back for any of your needs. 5 stars!