Botched Breast Implant Revision Had 2 Revision Surgeries Prior to my Visit - Dearborn Heights, MI

I had a misread MRI last December that started me...

I had a misread MRI last December that started me with my first replacement of 4 year old silicone implants. The first surgeon replaced them and tore the capsule, leaving the implant hanging down and very painful. He "fixed" them two months later. This left me with a painful bulge (my implant was crumpled) on the lower left side of my breast. I saw countless surgeons that said more expensive surgery was the only fix. That was until I met with Dr Ian Lytle. He was caring and understanding. He not only took the time to explain everything to me, he truly cared about what was best for me. Instead of rushing me into another surgery, he suggested message therapy with his fabulous massage therapist Dena. She was as amazing as him. She only cared about making me feel better. After only three massages the bulge that I carried for a year and the pain was gone. Not to mention I can now pinch where my scars used to be with no pain. I look and feel amazing! I have spent over 18,000 dollars to get my implants right. Because of Dr Lytle and Dena, I only spent 180 dollars to get them perfect. Please, before you chose just any surgeon, hear my words and see Dr lytle. You will not regret it! If there is any way to contact me for more info please feel free. My experience with a total of four surgeries has made me want to help more.

Dr Ian Lytle is caring, understanding, and truly has the patients best interest at heart. He will guide you with sound advice and not rush you into surgery for no reason. The after care you receive for any procedure is above and beyond any other Dr I have ever dealt with. Can not say enough how about wonderful him, Dena, and his staff truly are.