Juvaderm XC and Volbella Lip Filler Today - Daytona Beach, FL

First time Juvaderm lip filler in June ( very thin...

First time Juvaderm lip filler in June ( very thin lips ). Enjoyed my results, but wanted to try more fullness. So I have been researching the permalip implants, keep going back and forth after each review I read. Not afraid of them being too big, more worried about making the investment and not getting enough results. I had a post op visit today for my Bleph in June, so I inquired about the permalip, and got a quote. A few of the nurses came in so I could see their lips, and I asked them questions as well. Told doctor I wanted to try a full volume lip prior to making the plunge with the permalip. Still have some filler left in lips from June, he suggested 1 syringe of Juvaderm XC and 1 syringe of the Volbella. I went for it right then... they did a good job getting me numbed with just the lidocaine cream, and away we went. It did make make my eyes water towards the end, but was very tolerable ( much better than the first time). I will see how these 2 syringes work and go from there. Honestly the permalip is much more cost effective, so we'll see.

First evening

Day 2

Day 2
Iced quite a bit first day kept swelling to a minimum. Started Arnica several days prior and made sure I kept away from aspirin products, bruising much less this time ( so far ). Back on ice this evening for good measure.

Feeling deflated

Have to say that after 3 weeks, my lips have lost a lot of that original volume. I got a little touch up at my appointment last week of Juvaderm in the red portion. This week I feel as though the two syringes a Juvaderm and Volbella were a waste of a lot of money.

Feeling deflated part 2