2 Kids, Yucky Stomach....so Let's Get Some Smart Lipo. Dayton, OH

I got smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen, my...

I got smart lipo on my upper and lower abdomen, my flanks, and bra fat. It was an ok experience, not comfortable. They removed 4000 cc's of fat. I only drained 1 day. Right now I'm sore. I uploaded my before on my day of surgery and my day 7 photos. I laid on top of one of my pillows wrong and I have a small dent on the left side, I have been trying to massage it and use Nerium's Contour Cream so hopefully that will help. I went to Pure Md in Dayton, OH to Dr. Perrine.

My before pic on the day of surgery

This was on the day of surgery, so I have a before pic on here

2 weeks post op

I'm a little worried. I'm going to go see my PS this week. One side of my stomach droops and it worries me. I'm using a contour cream and massage. I've seen alot of docs on here say give it 3 months to completely heal and it will tighten. But idk guys :/

4 weeks post op

Ok!! I'm seeing results. I bought a tighter undergarment and I massage frequently with Nerium. I also exercise 4 days a week. It is a total difference!
Dr. Perrine

Dr. Perrine is very nice and answered my questions. He was honest in all his answers..