Great Doctor, Great Surgeon, Great Guy - Dayton, OH

I had a mini-tummy tuck because I lost 80 pounds...

I had a mini-tummy tuck because I lost 80 pounds over several years (about half that since 2009) and could not get rid of the excess skin around my stomach. I spent about a year and a half exercising, dieting, and doing everything I could to get my stomach flat. No dice - I went to Dr. Apesos and he suggested a mini TT. Still healing but looking good. No photos to show yet.

Well, it's been a little over two months since the...

Well, it's been a little over two months since the surgery. The incision has been healing nicely - I still have swelling in the lower abdominal region. From what I've read, it can take up to six months for the swelling to go down. More as it develops!

I had a mini-tummy tuck and am very pleased with the results. Dr. Apesos did a great job and has a wonderful staff. You can call him whenever you need to - he gives you his office, home, and cell number. His bedside manner could use some work, but you will warm-up to him after a few visits. Very impressed with him - you will be too!