42 Y/o Loss of Volume Left Me Feeling Deflated - Dayton, OH

I am a mother of 2, 24 and 20, and have decided to...

I am a mother of 2, 24 and 20, and have decided to do something for me that I am unable to accomplish in the gym. I was a 34DD after my last pregnancy, full and supple. Over the years and as I've started eating healthier, lifting and running the have loss all of their volume. They do not fill a bra. Sometimes they even fall out of me bra and I have to "readjust" because there simply NO volume! It's embarrassing to me as a woman. Difficult to find a bathing suit top because there isn't any volume to fill or hold most in place. I'm a padded 34C or 32d and could easily wear a nonpadded 34B or 32C but refuse to. I have wide hips and thick thighs which I'm hoping to balance my curves and assets. I want a full, round breast lightly into the upper pole that look natural and not like two round melons on my chest/fake looking.
Dr Hedrick is an amazing listener. I had researched all aspects of this surgery prior to ever finalizing my decision and seeking out my surgeon. I knew he was the one when I had my consultation. I'm 5'4" 136# 14cm we narrowed it down between 450cc round smooth mod profile 475cc round smooth mod profile and 500cc round smooth hp as my options to fill my breast tissue.
I havery researched SO many pictures everything is sort of running together at this time. I have my "wish boobs" and what I do NOT want. Only a little over a week to go. I have my first half marathon of this year 2 days prior to surgery and not looking forward to my weeks off of running... but this will definitely propel me to keep in shape once I am cleared to start back

Correction. .. too many things going on!!

The 450 and 475cc are moderate plus profiles... one week to go and feel like I have a million things still to do between work, school, race and BA. I will upload some pics tomorrow!

Nerves are trying to set it. .. making it hard to concentrate

All I could think of is this time next week I'll have my BA!!

Wish Boobs

Half Marathon ? work and school 2morrow then BA

Nerves are creeping in!!! Had my hubby take some pictures to get a better angle. They look like they are very droopy from the front but it's only due to NO volume ... you can see from the side view there really isn't much there anymore

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Nerves are creeping in... finished homework after work, pushing water to stay hydrated, enjoyed dinner and now a movie with Hubby. He's not nervous at all... me on the other hand is questionable ...

Here's to my wish boobs and may I get lucky enough for mine to mirror them!! Little over 12 hours and counting

BA a success!!

Feeling a lot better now than initially.. had a lot of nausea but everything is under control now. Pressure has even lightened up slightly.
I wanted wanted the most effective long term result based on volume... went with Mentor HP500CC smooth round dual plane placement. I'll post more pictures tomorrow ;)

Shower felt amazing!

24h post BA and feel great! My breasts are firm and high which is to be expected. I'm excited to see their transformation in the weeks ahead!

Feel great!! 2.5 days out

They are filling in nicely and I'm quite pleased. I am able to notice a difference in them just since yesterday. Still firm and high. I only had to take my pain med twice today and my Valium once. I'm sleepy and weak if up moving around too much but is my body's way of saying to take it easy. No nausea. Bowels moving. I'm taking 4 colace and Miralax daily while pushing water.

B4 bed

4 days post BA slowly filling in and slightly soft

Pain meds areally to a minimum, only at night. Valium appears to be more effective at this point. Slept in my bed for the first time last night and work up a couple times in pain. I was propped up on pillows but nothing like the couch could give me

Time flies!! It will be a week in the morning!

I cannot believe how good it actually feel. Today I only needed 2 doses of Tylenol and took 1 Valium when I arrived home from work to relax my breasts which wor ked wonders! Only thing is it relaxed me and took the tightness away so much I was struggling to stay awake to write my paper that is due today. That has been my biggest struggle is finding the time to complete school assignments and finding the energy to stay awake with post-op meds. Thank goodness I think most of that is behind me :)
My breasts are still firm and only slightly soft. My R I think is sitting slightly higher than my L or maybe it's just d/the that breast was slightly asymmetrical and larger than the L??? Nothing I am worried about at this time.

They look SO pretty!! I'm starting to love them

Hubby LOVES them lol I can't imagine how they will look when they drop all the way, soften, swelling does down and I can run again!

My 1 week post-op visit is in the morning so I'll see what he says

1 week f/u went well!! I'm SO happy

The L is slightly higher so starting to massage that breast couple times a day but no bandeau is needed d/t they are dropping nicely already. Return in 2 weeks to monitor it's progress. Still no exercise for another week which is killing me especially after getting on the scale today :( next Tues I am hitting my legs hard LOL only casual walking now... nothing to make me sweat. Asked me to appreciate my recovery time. I understand how important it is as a nurse myself so I WILL LISTEN ;)

I forgot to ask today... when have you been able to wear regular underwire bras???

First Without- Lower Body.. happy to squat again!!

2wks has down by!! I was able to start working out lower body only... but it's a start! 100 squats later.. and I realized I could have easily done more lol Can't wait until tomorrow!
Massaging daily when I can in attempt to relax my muscles, especially my R; still sitting higher. Breasts definitely softer

2 months post-op

They have settled in beautifully! Love the way they look and feel natural... just as I had wanted. I really last some endurance level with almost 4-6 weeks off from running, but I'm training for a half marathon now and will get there again... already ran a couple 5K. My BA has really balanced out my hips perfectly. Will post more pics soon! Time has gotten away from me

Additional 2 Months Post-op Pics

No issues with size and running... it's all about the support.
Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Extremely professional and wonderful bedside manner. Listens and answers questions thoroughly and makes sure that you understand. Staff was amazing! I highly recommend Dr. Hedrick!!