30 Year Old Birthday Present to Me ! - Davis, CA

I am approaching my thirtieth birthday and had...

I am approaching my thirtieth birthday and had been contemplating doing this procedure for the last year or two . I have one child who is almost eleven years old and my husband and I decided that our family is complete . Due to how personal this type of procedure is in nature , I was very diligent with researching who would be my specialist. I am so grateful to have selected Dr. Goodman and his team. I flew out of state to see him specifically for his expertise and incredible knowledge and bedside manner. The entire experience from the moment I picked up the phone to schedule a consultation was wonderful. Dr. Goodman took the time to make me feel comfortable and comfortable every step of the way. I'm thrilled with how the procedure went, the healing time, and post op. Any questions or concerns I had along the way were answered with great care and compassion. I highly recommend anyone who is even considering this type of procedure to choose Dr. Goodman and his team. I'm lucky to have found him and would travel any distance to be in his care. Thank you Dr. Goodman for everything !