32 years old, one child - Davis, CA

I am a small framed woman, had one child a little...

I am a small framed woman, had one child a little over 4 years ago and ever since then I have felt laxity in my vagina and experienced stress urinary incontinence whenever my bladder was at least ~ half full and I would laugh, cough or sneeze. Being young still, it was very embarrassing for me. Since I may be having another child at some point I didn't want to have a full surgical vaginal repair done just yet so I opted for the FemiLift laser vaginal treatment with Dr. Michael Goodman at Caring For Women Wellness Center. I had my first treatment a little over a month ago and my second treatment yesterday. The treatments are very quick and painless. The whole process from start to finish with Dr. Goodman's office was better than I could have expected. He and his staff members are pleasant, friendly, helpful & knowledgeable!! So far I am pleased with my results and can't wait for the finished product and will definitely be returning to Dr. Goodman's office for further treatments/procedures!
Dr. Michael Goodman