34 Years Old- 3 Kids Vaginal Rejuvenation and Labia Plasty - Davis, CA

After my third child, I knew my lower love land...

After my third child, I knew my lower love land wouldn't be the same. I started researching and found a highly recommended Doc 2hrs away! So I decided to go for it before my youngest started crawling. I'm on day 8 today and I'm healing very well. From what I can see down there the labia plasty was well worth it! I'm still really swollen and just started walking around the house to give a review on the tightening area. I'll keep you all updated.

Labia and tightening

I see that the price seems like a lot in the comments? For what I had done I feel like it was worth it. The doctor I choose was more than amazing and qualified. I was in no way shopping around for a "cheaper" procedure. I was shopping for a very well qualified doctor and staff.
Any ways, post op I'm doing great! Looks great! Feels great! I was given a pelvic floor stimulator and have been keeping up on daily use. I'll go back next month for my last check-up.
If you have any questions besides price, please feel free to ask. I've got to say, I'm really really glad I got it done.

Before and after pics

Labia + vaginal tightening

Dr Goodman was amazing. Very professional and knowledgeable with women in general. I elected to have my surgery in office and felt really cared for and follow up was very easy with him as well. His office staff are exceptionally nice as well:)