38 Year Old Man - India

I am writing this review because on my journey to...

i am writing this review because on my journey to find a surgeon/surgery for my hair transplant i was struggling to find before and after photos of people with my type of hair i have very fine soft brown hair.
i am a type 5 pattern and needed around 5000 grafts unfortunately i could only get 3800 and 800 of those were from my beard.
the surgeon and surgery i found was dr bhatti at darling buds in india.they are very highly regarded for fue and dr bhatti is known worldwide for body hair transplant.
while i was there and had my consultation with dr bhatti i could not get the hairline i wanted but had to settle for a more conservative hairline.Doctor Bhatti said it was because my hair was so thin i needed much more density in the area he was transplanting.
but all said and done i was very happy with the hairline that we discussed and went ahead with my surgery.
the team at darling buds were excellent felt completely at ease the whole time i was there.dr bhatti was extremely nice and very professional I could really tell he knew what he was talking about.i knew i was in good hands and was so pleased i chose that clinic
i'm at 2 weeks now and so far i am very happy with the results i will post photos of my progress so people with hair like mine can see what happens and the final result

5 weeks after hair transplant

i'm at 5 weks now after my hair transplant.
i think things are going well the front looks really good the crown is still my big concern I only got 1500 grafts on my crown and my hair is very thin i hope it turns out ok. still way too early 2 see what it will turn out like yet hopefully ok.
i have no pain or discomfort. sleeping normal.life is exactly the same i just wear a hat a lot more then normal.
i will post some photos and i will do this every 4 weeks.

9 week today

so now i'm at 9 weeks. the hair that didn't shed after the transplant is still going strong.
and i am very pleased to see the new hair starting to sprout.not a great deal but i am very excited about the next 4 weeks to see what comes from that.
still need to wear a hat in public probably will have to for the next 2 or 3 months.looking forward to my next update hopefully we'll get some good results.

9 weeks

4 months today

So far so good. I'm very happy with the progress so far
Dr Tejinder Bhatti