rhinoplasty and not happy - Darien, CT

I had a pervious rhinoplasty done about two years...

I had a pervious rhinoplasty done about two years ago, I only had my bump shaved but not much difference after. I was super unhappy for two years wish I just had a full rhinoplasty finally I went to go see Dr . Fredric Newman out of Darien ct. So excited because he also was going to fix my sinuses. Everyone at his office was soo super kind and the over all experience was amazing I am so very happy and it's only been a month since I had the surgery . He's an extremely talented man . As far as healing I was just uncomfortable but that's it my face feels very tight and soar still. Cannot wait I'm a year to see my full result. I advise especially in the case of a revision rhinoplasty. To go to Dr Newman and he is truly the Picasso of nasal surgery . So extremely happy thank you so much Dr.Fredric Newman love you ;)

Why does my nose still drop? I don't understand ?

Nose still appears droopy my tip hangs still why ?

very un happy

my nose now still droops and looks the same if not worse now than before. I have since grew callus bumps all over the bridge of my nose or its an open roof deformity!?! I since than went back and the Dr. kind of shrugged me off like wait in time it might go away ? really its not its worse I seen an old friend and she was like WOW! Tiff did you break your nose ? like really. I'm so hurt, upset and confused.

Present day pics 10/16

Here are pics from the end result of my rhinoplasty .
Connecticut Plastic Surgeon

Dr Newman is incredibly amazing at what he does. He went over everything he was going to do how the surgery is going to be performed how long it was going to take how I was going to feel afterwards went over my expectations on how the final result would look, truly am happy I went to him he's an amazing doctor and I thank him so much for what he has done he has made me incredibly happy over all 5 stars