51-yr Old Had Ablative Palomar Laser Treatment for Facial Lines Wrinkles and Sun Damage. Darien, CT

I was starting to seriously show signs of aging in...

I was starting to seriously show signs of aging in my face, more fine lines and wrinkles then I was comfortable with. The lines around my mouth made it look like I was frowning most of the time. Every time I had a picture of myself I had to use heavy amounts of retouching before I was comfortable posting it or using it for anything public. These were lines that could not be filled with filler or erased with botox. I wanted my skin to look smoother and more even, I believe this procedure will give me those results, so I will continue to post pictures until one year out when I am told I will have experienced the full result of the procedure.

Another photo

day 3 of recovery.

new picture a week after surgery

I was hoping to look twenty 26, but that is not the case. However, if you compare the before picture to this picture you will see that all of my fine lines around my mouth are gone. I will post more photos as time goes on as my doctor said that improvement is gradual over a whole year.

4 weeks after

Dr. Newman is an excellent thorough and meticulous practitioner. He is a board certified plastic surgeon in his mid fifties who has been practicing his art for many many years. I go to him for all my cosmetic needs including botox, and fillers. He also performed an excellent rhinoplasty for me about 4 years ago.