44 Years Old/ 3 Kids/ Beautiful Breast Augmentation - AWESOME

Dr. Passaretti performed my breast augmentation...

Dr. Passaretti performed my breast augmentation November 2015. Prior to that, I went in for a consultation and viewed his work. I had visited many doctors in Manhattan and Connecticut, and Dr. Passarettis' work blew the doors off the other portfolios. I signed up for the surgery, then had cold fee, so he allowed me a second consultation at no cost and helped me understand how to best achieve the natural look I wanted. I was confident after the second visit that I not only wanted the surgery, but also wanted him to do it. I had all kinds of ideas about where I wanted the scar and what size I wanted and all that. In the end, he told me the best scar placement, which turned out to be around the areola, I thought under the breast, but no, he was right. Nobody sees the scars. I have to really look for them. They disappeared pretty quickly. Now there are no visible scars associated with his surgery anywhere. I wanted smaller implants. He listened, and didn't try to change that at all. The result was a 34 C with 250cc implants. They're beautiful. I look the same, only enhanced. The surgery was easy. Day 2 was the most difficult, but things felt better fairly soon after that. The swelling was deceiving, but I had peeked post-op and knew what size they were, so when they were swollen, I knew they'd return to the post-op size. Just before entering the surgical suite, which is really nice, he met with me and all I said, was, "I don't care about size, I care about beauty." He heard me. I left it up to him, because I knew the result would be lovely, and that he understood what I wanted. In short, women, your breasts will be amazing if you don't try to fit something too large into a small pocked and overstuff. I had nice breasts before, but there was a little difference after childbirth. Now I have gorgeous breasts and am so happy I did it. The price was competitive. The results were FAR above the mark. His bedside manner was fantastic and he is handsome, so that's a bonus. I'd return to him. I'm pretty conservative as far as surgery goes, so I trust he's likeminded when it comes to any procedures I may want in the future. The other thing I failed to mention is that he takes his time with patients. He values his and your time.
Stamford Plastic Surgeon

THE BEST - will see him again! He's a lovely person, and to be honest, I wouldn't care if his personality was horrible, if he is best, but he's professional and kind.