Breast Lift

Dr. Chester Cheng preformed my Breast Lift. I...

Dr. Chester Cheng preformed my Breast Lift. I searched through a variety of excellent surgeons in the area and ultimately chose Dr. Cheng because of his reputation and his willingness to take the time to determine what type of surgery was best for me. I loved the surgical center and was completely satisfied with the outcome of my surgery by Dr. Cheng. I feel this was the best money I ever spent in my life. My new breasts were carefully and artistically created by the hands of this truly brilliant surgeon. They suit my body perfectly. I am so happy with my results and with my care from Dr. Cheng and his office.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cheng is a very caring man who is an excellent listener. A friend referred me to Dr. Cheng based on his work. From the first appointment I was confident that Dr. Cheng would be able to decide with me what type of procedure I should undergo. I had a lot of conflicting feelings and wishes about the choices with my breast surgery. Of all the surgeons I interviewed he was the best at helping me sift through my options. He was able to ascertain what I wanted and make it happen. I think his work is gorgeous. It was easy going into the surgery knowing that I had the best surgeon available. I honestly wasn't worried, I felt great, I knew that I was safe and in great hands. I completely trusted him and I am very happy with the results. In fact, at my surgery I told Dr. Cheng to disregard whatever opinions I had given him and for him to just make the best breasts he could. He's the expert, not me. It all worked out amazing.