Happy and Sad - Danville, CA

Dr. Cheng performed my abdomnioplasty in June 2015...

Dr. Cheng performed my abdomnioplasty in June 2015. But before I get into the procedure and results, let me first compliment Dr. Cheng and his staff for their professionalism and great customer service. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful, and the office itself is beautiful.

Initially I was very pleased with my results. The appearance of my stomach met, if not exceeded, my expectations. A wonderful but unexpected byproduct was a tauter appearance in my thighs...cellulite gone! HOWEVER, my concern for what appeared to be bulges at each hip where the stitches ended was growing. These "deformities" weren't there before the surgery. Dr. Cheng reassured me this was due to swelling, but over 15 months later, they remain. The result are two very apparent fat pockets at the ends of the incision line/scar. It's heartbreaking for me because I have to wear a girdle to smooth them down despite paying $15,000 for this surgery. Dr. Cheng solved one issue but created another.

Unless I have additional cosmetic surgery, which I will not, I'm stuck with these bulges forever.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon