Ready to bring it back with a bang ❤️

I am in the beginning stage of body modification...

I am in the beginning stage of body modification research; deciding if I would like to have a procedure, or procedures, in the future. I have always been physically fit and trim, have a high metabolism, and been comfortable with my body at any weight. After the birth of my son, recently, I am experiencing trouble loosing the belly fat, love handles, and back fat accumulated during and after pregnancy. I'm becoming concerned with the transformations my body has begun to take on. The 30's are officially here and I'd like to take action before things get out of control! lol I am meeting with doctor, for a free consult, at Elite MD in Danville California in a few weeks to review options and see what may be done to improve my shape. Exciting!

I never followed through with the consult at Elite MD

I never followed through with the consult at Elite MD. Read some pretty bad stuff about the place and practices so I chickened out. Fast forward 3 year and 2 more babies (twins) later and here I am, still in the same position, kind of. I must admit - I look pretty damn good for a mommy of 3 kids under 4 years old. No stretch marks in sight and I am down to 129lbs.

Now I'd like a BA and Lipo or possibly a combo of Lipo and TT

I am now interested in getting a breast augment, the twins killed my boobs, and liposuction on my abs and flanks, or a combo of Lipo and tummy tuck or perhaps a mini tummy tuck.? Ill leave the diagnosis up to the professionals. I've promised myself to set appointments for consults and follow through over the next few months. :)

I have not met with the doctor or provider yet.