Great Surgeon - Danville, CA

It makes me so sad to see a bad review for Dr...

It makes me so sad to see a bad review for Dr Leung (even if it is 15 years old), he is wonderful. I currently get my Botox/fillers with him. He has great bedside manner. I know several people that have had surgeries done by him, all more than happy with their results. I really liked a TT and BA of his, so I scheduled my mommy makeover in about a month (breast aug, TT, lipo). During his consultation he made me feel very comfortable. He was also very thorough and explained everything to me- what and how he was going to do everything, where all the incisions would be, etc. I have no hesitation using him as my PS.

Mommy makeover in less than two weeks!

Hey realselfers! I'm finally going to get my body back. Mommy makeover scheduled in less than two weeks with Dr Timothy Leung in Danville, Ca.
A little about me: Im 5'4, 133lbs. I've had 3 children, two were c-sections and I breast fed all three for at least a year. My breast used to be a full perky C cup and now they are a deflated barely B cup (sadly there is room to spare in the B cup). I'm scheduled to have a full Tummy Tuck with lipo of the waist/flanks, lower back and inner thighs. Breast Augmentation with mentor 375cc (most likely 375)silicone implants. I also recently decided to include a nipple reduction (not areola, but actual nipple- shorten the length). Here are some before pictures.

Post op

Dr Leung and his staff were wonderful through the whole process, I could not have chosen a better plastic surgeon to perform my surgery. If anyone in the Bay Area is considering plastic surgery, check him out, he's great!
I'm currently about 1.5 weeks post op and am very happy with my results(even with the swelling). I'll post before and after pictures at about the one month mark.
Danville Plastic Surgeon