27 Year Old Mom 5'7 267 Pounds Laser Lipo - Danville, CA

Dr Bansal with Elite MD in Danville CA is a God...

Dr Bansal with Elite MD in Danville CA is a God send! I have struggled with my body image for the last 5 years as I gained 80 pounds due to high emotional stress. During my consultation Dr Bansal was efficient, personable, highly energetic, and knowledgable. He recommended laser lipo on my abdomen and flanks. I was thrilled he was confident he could help me and peace of mind that it was not as invasive as tummy tuck since my BMI was 40. I am extremely happy with my results I have lost 20 pounds in the last three weeks it has totally reshaped my body making clothes fit better and gave me the confidence I've been lacking.
Danville Plastic Surgeon

As I mentioned previously Dr Bansal was efficient, personable, highly energetic, and knowledgable. Dr. Bansal is truly an artist and went above and beyond my expectation and even identified that I was carrying undealt with emotional stress and recommended ways to deal with the underlying problem.