27 Year Old Mom 5'7 267 Pounds Laser Lipo - Danville, CA

Danville Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Dr Bansal with Elite MD in Danville CA is a God...

Dr Bansal with Elite MD in Danville CA is a God send! I have struggled with my body image for the last 5 years as I gained 80 pounds due to high emotional stress. During my consultation Dr Bansal was efficient, personable, highly energetic, and knowledgable. He recommended laser lipo on my abdomen and flanks. I was thrilled he was confident he could help me and peace of mind that it was not as invasive as tummy tuck since my BMI was 40. I am extremely happy with my results I have lost 20 pounds in the last three weeks it has totally reshaped my body making clothes fit better and gave me the confidence I've been lacking.

As I mentioned previously Dr Bansal was efficient, personable, highly energetic, and knowledgable. Dr. Bansal is truly an artist and went above and beyond my expectation and even identified that I was carrying undealt with emotional stress and recommended ways to deal with the underlying problem.