Juvederm Voluma and Juvederm Plus XC - Danville, CA

Ended up with two completely different cheeks and...

Ended up with two completely different cheeks and too much filler in the nasolabial lines. The fillers can give very good results if your doctor know what he is doing.

Dr. Christopher Manios ( Danville, CA) is a very very bad doctor. He doesn't know what he is doing! I went to Dr. Manios for cheeks augmentation and nasolabial folds. First visit: he put 1 syringe of Juvederm voluma in each cheek. The result was two uneven cheeks. He did not take responsibility for his mistake and said that in order to fix it he had to charge me for more Juvederm Voluma or he could do the nasolabial lines and use the juvederm plus xc that was going to be left to fix my cheeks. Since the voluma is $900 a syringe, i agreed to do the nasolabial lines. Well, he didn't do that right either. Nasolabial folds - He used Juvederm Plus XC. He put more filler than he should have and he also put it on the wrong place. You can see the filler around my mouth and it feels like a big bubble on the right side. Cheeks - whatever filler was left, he put in my cheeks. The result is even more uneven cheeks. Now, i have two completely different sides of my face. I paid almost $3,000 for Dr. Manios to mess up my face. I am definitely not going back to him and I am looking for a doctor to fix his mess.
Dr. Christopher Manios