Coolscuplting Success - Danville, CA

I wanted to start of this review by saying how...

I wanted to start of this review by saying how nervous I was to have any type of procedure done. I did my research, and after several hours of reading reviews online across the entire office staff in several offices, I knew BPS was the place for me. Upon arrival, I was warmly greeted by the gorgeous gals at the front desk, tended to very quickly and taken in to consultation. I knew I would be meeting with the Dr. (Dr. Ronan) and the coolsculpting specialist (Niki). Not only was Niki helpful in answering my initial coolsculpting questions, Dr. Ronan spent at least 30 minutes with me simply evaluating my body to see if I was even right for the procedure. I loved that, and made me fully understand that this practice is truly here to help me with my goals as well as in earning my business, and not just in it for profit. I really want to point out again how wonderful Niki is and was during my two day back to back sessions. That's 5 hours a day I was around her! Poor her, haha! She made me feel so comfortable with what I looked like to start with, never pointing out flaws or areas to add to my list, but rather how she could grow my confidence with my body getting rid of fat and being healthier overall. I did not know what my results would be, or if I would look significantly different however at the end of the day, I tried it and I would recommend this practice to any one looking for an open, honest and knowledgeable staff here to help you, not change you. Coolsculpting definitely works and I am so much more confident in my trouble areas! Thank you BPS, I will be a lifelong client because of the way you made me feel from the moment I stepped in the door.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon