Getting Wedding Ready! 32 at Time of Procedure, No Children, From small B to 450cc silicone implants. - Danville, CA

Dr. Ronan and his staff are absolutely amazing!...

Dr. Ronan and his staff are absolutely amazing! The girls in the office and the nurses are always so kind and helpful, and always made sure to answer my questions, no matter how silly. Dr. Ronan is so good at what he does, that he made my breast augmentation consult quick and easy and just seemed to know exactly what I wanted and how to achieve it. I have wanted a breast aug since I was about 21. I didn't want "big boobs", but just to enhance the ones I had and to create a fuller look on the bottom to go with my hips and create a more hourglass shape. When my fiancé proposed in February, I decided now was the perfect time. He answered all of my questions in a way that truly made me and my fiancé feel that I was in the safest hands possible. On the day of my surgery, I had the pleasure of meeting my nurse, Diana. She was so kind and caring and lovely. She made me feel so at ease and truly made me enjoy my first ever experience with surgery. I met with the anesthesiologist before I went in and he helped me to understand what exactly would be happening during my surgery. I am now 4 months post op, and I absolutely LOVE my results! Dr. Ronan is an artist. I am now so excited to really start sweating for the wedding and try on some wedding dresses! My future husband thanks Dr. Ronan, too ;-)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon