Wanted to Look and Feel More Like a Woman.

I knew at a young age that my breasts weren't...

I knew at a young age that my breasts weren't going to be as big as I wanted them to be. I waited until I was fully developed before making the decision to go under the knife. I wanted to be seen more as a woman, than as a child because of my small frame. I initially thought about getting saline implants, but decided on silicone implants. It was the best decision of my life, I absolutely love my boobs. They could not have come out better. They feel so real and awesome. I am still able to have an active lifestyle of running and kick boxing. The staff at Elide MD was amazing too.
Danville Plastic Surgeon

I did some Doctor shopping before deciding on Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bansal. He is the most genuine Dr you could possibly have. He also took the time to go over the process of the surgery pre and post, and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I highly recommend Dr. Bansal for whatever plastic surgery procedure you choose.