Phew! Definitely Chose the Right Surgeon! - Danville, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My recent experience at BPS has been nothing short...

My recent experience at BPS has been nothing short of wonderful. Dr.Ronan performed my Brazilian Butt Lift procedure in late June and I am very pleased with the results. I still have swelling that I'm eager to see go down, but am thrilled with my new shape so far! I was very flat on the back side and now have a nice, round shape with a great "lifted" look.
Dr.Ronan is an amazing surgeon. I was confident he would do everything he could to achieve what I wanted and he certainly did. He's like an artist of the body! The staff has been very helpful throughout this experience, from phone calls to visits. I was always able to get an appointment right away and rarely had to wait more than a few minutes. After the procedure, I was given the phone number of nurse whom I could contact if I had any questions. This, to me, was a life saver. Being able to text Sandy night or day really put me at ease. She always answered within minutes, (and let me tell you, I texted her quite a few times), and was so helpful every time. I am so grateful to her for her patience with me and for having that contact as an option.
I am more than satisfied with my results and experience with BPS and Dr.Ronan all together and will not hesitate to be a return patient if I have other needs in the future.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon