Phew! Definitely Chose the Right Surgeon! - Danville, CA

My recent experience at BPS has been nothing short...

My recent experience at BPS has been nothing short of wonderful. Dr.Ronan performed my Brazilian Butt Lift procedure in late June and I am very pleased with the results. I still have swelling that I'm eager to see go down, but am thrilled with my new shape so far! I was very flat on the back side and now have a nice, round shape with a great "lifted" look.
Dr.Ronan is an amazing surgeon. I was confident he would do everything he could to achieve what I wanted and he certainly did. He's like an artist of the body! The staff has been very helpful throughout this experience, from phone calls to visits. I was always able to get an appointment right away and rarely had to wait more than a few minutes. After the procedure, I was given the phone number of nurse whom I could contact if I had any questions. This, to me, was a life saver. Being able to text Sandy night or day really put me at ease. She always answered within minutes, (and let me tell you, I texted her quite a few times), and was so helpful every time. I am so grateful to her for her patience with me and for having that contact as an option.
I am more than satisfied with my results and experience with BPS and Dr.Ronan all together and will not hesitate to be a return patient if I have other needs in the future.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon