Male, 42 BBL + Under Chin Lipo - Danville, CA

After many consults in the San Francisco bay area...

After many consults in the San Francisco bay area with top BBL specialists, I found a great review here for Dr. Chester Cheng, and not only was his experience up to par with some of my other top consults, his price was almost half due, mainly because other doctors had private personal surgical suites, or wanted me to spend the night in the hospital to be monitored, and Dr. Cheng uses the Stanford ValleyCare Outpatient Surgery Center. All my questions answered, my prescriptions filled at my pre op appointment along with supplements to aid in healing, a week later at 7 am, nurse Donna put me at ease un der a warm blanket, get my IV started, DR. Cheng came and took pics and I was wheeled in, breathing for a few minutes on oxygen and fell asleep. I woke up from a dream to Dr. Cheng said my chin lipo went smooth and he was able to remove my stomach and flank fat and place 540 cc in each butt cheek. No pain, just numbness. healing gradually got better each day- no real pain, just sore and bruised for a few weeks and after about 2 months of sensitive skin of the lipo-ed areas, my body "reconnected" with the nerves. ( Chin strap was one week on full time, then one week just at bedtime, Lipo compression garment was 5 weeks, and needs a good washing every week) Hardest part was not sitting on my fat butt for 5 weeks, but now that I look back 3+ months later, I could totally do it again. My next goal would be to have my outer thighs, banana roll and inner thighs lipo-ed away and if enough fat, have that transferred into my butt, and pec implants. Love my results! any questions, please ask.
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chester Cheng was great to work with, easy to talk to, and very honest. Nevous before surgery, he just chitchatted with me and my partner about his son's driving and how the area has changed since I grew up there in the San Ramon /Tri-Valley area in the 70s-early 90's until we were ready to go in, and it really calmed me down. All of his Medi-Spa staff has always attentive and sweet. After care is great- I got a great discount on botox for after surgery thank you, and a comped Medi-spa service.