Dr. Manios Makes Me Look 15 Yrs Longer! My Husband Calls Him my "Boyfriend" Because I Talk About Him All the Time! Danville, CA

Dr. Christopher Manios in Danville is a Godsend....

Dr. Christopher Manios in Danville is a Godsend. First of all the guy is brilliant. He went to Harvard after all. He's super sweet. His office is clean and conveniently located with great parking. I've gone to him 3 times now for botox and I have to say I will be a lifelong patient. If he can keep me looking young and awesome, sign me up! I have 3 kids and honestly don't sleep enough and after botox everyone thinks I look so "well rested." I only tell my close friends and family my secret :) Thank you Dr. Manios! He always checks on me a few days later to make sure I'm happy. I've sent my mother in law to him and my best friend and they agree.....he knows what he's doing!

Dr. Manios Makes Me Look 15 Yrs YOUNGER! My Husband Calls Him my "Boyfriend" Because I Talk About Him All the Time! Danville, CA

3 days later and looking great! so happy :)
Dr. Christopher Manios