51 Years Old. Implant Removal with Fat Transfer to Breast and Face Laser. Danville, CA

I would recommend Dr. Ronan and his staff without...

I would recommend Dr. Ronan and his staff without hesitation. I had been going to Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Center for fillers. For years I had been wanting to re do a lift and implants I had 14 years ago. I just assumed I would need implants again. I got a consultation from Dr. Ronan and his advice was I didn't need implants. I had plenty of breast tissue. He would remove the old implants, do a lift and do a fat transfer at the top of the breast for fullness. I had never heard about this option. I made a surgery appointment and also had laser on my face. The results of the procedures just two weeks post surgery are far beyond my expectations. I am beyond thrilled I asked Dr. Ronan about the possible surgery. The entire process was seemless and Dr. Ronan's work is really artistry. Thank you Dr Ronan and the beautiful ladies that make up his staff. If your thinking about a consultation do it.

Complications since surgery and first review

Shortly after this review, my incisions became to come open. They began to turn black and fill with puss. I went to the doctor and he said this is something that is a risk. He advised me to come back in two weeks.. I came in a day earlier as I was not feeling well and the wound began to smell. He again said that this was normal and to keep changing the bandages as he instructed. If I did that the bad stuff would begin to come off. Three days later I was in the hospital very sick. I had MRSA and serval other infections. The flesh was dead and had to be cut out and I started on a path with a wound care specialist. My doctor left a message for my PS and he never caller the doctor or myself to find out the situation. I did go back to him and he was still not concerned and said I really didn't need to see my current doctor and to just change bandages as he stated prior. He said for a minimal charge he could do a revision of my hug scars. I am personally shocked at the after care.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Great surgery skills. Beautiful initial results. Did not take time to really look at my incisions when I advised hurt and strange smell on two seperate meetings with him. Dr Ronan kept saying it will just take time. 3 days later I landed in the hospital and had multiple infections including MRSA. Go with your gut and see another doctor if you need too.