51 Yr Old Mom of One, 5'4", 120 Lbs, Good Shape 325cc Natrelle Silicone - Danville, CA

My surgery was day before yesterday (Friday...

My surgery was day before yesterday (Friday 7/1),and I'm feeling good! No problems with anesthesia, didn't feel sick or groggy on Friday, just hard to get up from reclined position. Felt more pain yesterday, but nothing my pain pill couldn't handle. Feeling much better today! I suggest getting a laxative ahead of time, as I have to go out and get some for post surgery constipation. More later and pics to come!

5 days post surgery

5 days post surgery and I'm feeling great! I'm not in any pain and the girls look better than I expected them to so soon! They're still very firm, but I'll learn more at my first post-op appt tomorrow. I went back to work yesterday and felt fine. All in all, a positive experience and I'm very happy with the results!

1 week post surgery!

Had my post op appt yesterday and everything is going well. I started massaging my breasts last night and have another appt in 2 weeks. im really happy with the healing process and I'm feeling fabulous!
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon