She Steered Me Wrong but I Still Like Her - Danvers, MA

I went to Dr. P for my initial consultation, I...

I went to Dr. P for my initial consultation, I waited an extra 30 minutes before I was seen by her assistant. When I finally got to see her I knew she was the exact surgeon I was looking for! Experienced, kind, and well reviewed. Worth the wait. She was very kind and honest. She answered all of my questions. She told me that her only concern with performing my rhinoplasty was that my nasal passage ways were narrow. No big deal, she seemed very confident and said she would be more than glad to do my surgery. I left happy.

My second consultation was for the digital imaging, her assistant did the imaging and we discussed what I wanted. I was very happy. Then Dr. P came in and right away told me that she said she did not feel comfortable performing my rhinoplasty because I have thick skin(our first meeting she said she knew just what to do with my skin). So she gave me some referrals... I drove 1.5 hours, paid another $150 just to be turned down. I wish she told me she didn't want to do my surgery the first time. *tears*

However, despite my experience with Dr.P, I would still recommend her. She is a wonderful person. I just wish I could be refunded for my imaging consult.

Side note: the referrals she gave me have NO patient reviews, images, or websites. I feel at a loss. I am disappointed.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon