Fillers and Thermage - Danvers, MA

One proceedure cost 3,500 3 times more than other...

One proceedure cost 3,500 3 times more than other plastic surgeon.I had put down 200.00 payment for a different procedure she refused reimbursement or to put toward thermage treatment.Definitely would not recommend.Thermage is a waste of money.She also takes before and after pics and the before pic she has you keep your face at normal level after ohoto she has you reposition your face upward so it looks like better result.Unfortunately I didn't know this till she did my after photo.
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

I thought she was going to be good when I first met her.Each time I saw her she was trying to promote beauty products that claimed I woulnt have as good results if I didn't use them.Like a fool I bought it hook line and sinker.The other plastic surgeon I saw after I saw Dr.P. (which she said her patients call her). took no deposit and said for the type of procedure I should not have had to.And I should have been reimbursed.I would not refer to anyone.