Mid Fifties -- Facial Pick Me Up

My life changed with one appointment with Dr....

My life changed with one appointment with Dr. Petropoulos. I walked out of the office a “new” person with a lively gait and carefree feeling. Just one look in the mirror, I no longer saw the droopy eyes and heavy jowls. I was re-invented with non-invasive methods ! A recent visit to an acupuncturist brought raves. She normally can tell if someone has Botox and she was very impressed with Dr. P’s talents. I just smiled, so much positive energy has come my way! I am a believer!
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

For a first time patient, I did not know what to expect. Walking in the door, her staff greeted me warmly and instantly, I felt comfortable. Dr. Petropoulos’s approach is of an artist. She delights with the pleasure she bestows on her patients. Each person is a work of art and her understanding and compassion in the process makes for a wonderful experience. She not only creates a better countenance but also a renewed spirit for everyone that walks in her office. It’s a magical experience.