49 Year Old Mother of 3, Stage 3 Uterus Prolapse. Danbury, CT

Since I gave birth 20 years ago to my youngest son...

Since I gave birth 20 years ago to my youngest son I hadn't been able to use tampons. They would immediately fall out! I thought that's just what happens when you have kids. Then just recently my husband noticed that something wasn't right. I went to the object and found out I had a prolapsed uterus. After the surgery the surgeon told me that my cervix was 4 inches long and my uterus was 5 1/2 lbs! Not normal at all!! My vagina was open and stretched out so much that the whole peritoneal area had to be fixed too. I also had a total hysterectomy
She didn't make me virginal. .but like a normal woman again. I am super happy to be able to really enjoy sex again instead of just satisfying my husband. The surgeon is super nice. I would and have sent my friends to her. She is the only female urogynocoligst in CT.
Dr Jennett Reveria

The Dr did several preoperative visits with me to make sure this is what I wanted. She also participated in the procedure to check for other issues (incontinence,recticile )which I did not have.